Sky Ships Over Cashiers

Cosmic "Miracles"


This page was last updated 12/7/17

Archive of Cosmic Miracles: 2009-2010 - 2011-2013 - 2014-2015
"There are no miracles; there is only that which
is beyond human knowledge and understanding."

Sky Ship message November 26, 2009

2016-2017 Cosmic Miracles

> Heartwarming Christmas miracle
> Wild animals who've saved humans
> Harvard Medical Professor: "Remarkable cures could be real"
> Tiny dog delivers evidence of life after death
> A vivid dream, a miracle and refugees
> Medical doctor confirms 10 miracle healings
> The gallon of milk angel
> Man instantly healed by Pleiadian ET
> Glimpse of mankind's destiny in near-death experience
> Raging bull sends woman on visit to heaven
> Actress Jane Seymour's near-death experience






EDITOR’S NOTE: This is a true Christmas miracle story by Susan Leonard, the wife of Mark Leonard who was a shopping mall Santa Claus in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1997.

Heartwarming Christmas miracle

A little boy and his grandmother came to see Santa at the Mayfair Mall in Wisconsin.  The child climbed up on Santa’s lap, holding a picture of a little girl.

“Who is this?” asked Santa, smiling.  “Your friend?  Your sister?”

“Yes, Santa, my sister, Sarah, who is very sick,” he said sadly.

Santa glanced over at the grandmother who was waiting nearby and saw her dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

“She wanted to come with me to see you, oh, so very much, Santa!” the child exclaimed.  “She misses you,” he added softly.

Santa tried to be cheerful and encouraged a smile to the boy’s face, asking him what he wanted Santa to bring him for Christmas. When they finished their visit, the grandmother came over to help the child off his lap and started to say something to Santa but halted.

“What is it?” Santa asked warmly.

“Well, I know it’s really too much to ask you, Santa, but . . .” The old woman began, shooing her grandson over to one of Santa’s elves to collect the little gift which Santa gave all his young visitors.

“The girl in the photograph, my granddaughter, well, you see, she has leukemia and isn’t expected to make it even through the holidays,” she said through tear-filled eyes.  “Is there anyway, Santa, any possible way that you could come see Sarah?  That’s all she’s asked for, for Christmas, is to see Santa.”

Santa blinked and swallowed hard and told the woman to leave information with his elves as to where Sarah was, and he would see what he could do.  “What if it were MY child lying in that hospital bed, dying?” he thought with a sinking heart.  “This is the least I can do.”

When Santa finished visiting with all the boys and girls that evening, he retrieved from his helper the name of the hospital where Sarah was staying.  He asked Rick, the assistant location manager, how to get to Children’s Hospital.

“Why?” Rick asked, with a puzzled look on his face. Santa relayed to him the conversation with Sarah’s grandmother earlier that day.

“Come on, I’ll take you there,” Rick said softly.  Rick drove them to the hospital and came inside with Santa.  They found out which room Sarah was in. A pale Rick said he would wait out in the hall.

Santa quietly peeked into the room through the half-closed door and saw little Sarah on the bed.  The room was full of what appeared to be her family.  There was the grandmother and the girl’s brother he had met earlier that day.  A woman who he guessed was Sarah’s mother stood by the bed, gently pushing Sarah’s thin hair off her forehead. Another woman, who he discovered later was Sarah’s aunt, sat in a chair near the bed with a weary, sad look on her face.  They were talking quietly, and Santa could sense the warmth and closeness of the family and their love and concern for Sarah.

Taking a deep breath, and forcing a smile on his face, Santa entered the room, bellowing a hearty, “Ho, HO, HO!”

“Santa!” shrieked little Sarah weakly as she tried to escape her bed to run to him. Santa rushed to her side and gave her a warm hug.  A child the tender age of his own son – nine years old – gazed up at him with wonder and excitement.

Her skin was pale and her short tresses bore telltale bald patches from the effects of chemotherapy, but all he saw when he looked at her was a pair of huge, blue eyes.  His heart melted, and he had to force himself to choke back tears.  Though his eyes were riveted upon Sarah’s face, he could hear the gasps and quiet sobbing of the women in the room.

As he and Sarah began talking, the family crept quietly to the bedside one by one, squeezing Santa’s shoulder or his hand gratefully, whispering “Thank you” as they gazed sincerely at him with shining eyes.

Santa and Sarah talked and talked, and she told him excitedly all the toys she wanted for Christmas, assuring him she’d been a very good girl that year.

As their time together dwindling, Santa felt led in his spirit to pray for Sarah, and asked for permission from the girl’s mother.  She nodded in agreement and the entire family circled around Sarah’s bed, holding hands.

Santa looked intensely at Sarah and asked her if she believed in angels.  “Oh, yes, Santa, I do!” she exclaimed. “Well, I’m going to ask that angels watch over you,” he said.

Laying one hand on the child’s head, Santa closed his eyes and prayed.  He asked that God touch little Sarah and heal her body from this disease.  He asked that angels minister to her, watch and keep her, and when he finished praying, still with eyes closed, he started singing, softly, “Silent Night, Holy Night, all is calm, all is bright.” The family joined in, still holding hands, smiling at Sarah, and crying tears of hope, tears of joy for this moment, as Sarah beamed at them all.

When the song ended, Santa sat on the side of the bed again and held Sarah’s frail, small hands in his own. “Now, Sarah,” he said authoritatively, “you have a job to do, and that is to concentrate on getting well.  I want you to have fun playing with your friends this summer, and I expect to see you at my house at Mayfair Mall this time next year.”

He knew it was risky proclaiming that to this little girl who had terminal cancer, but he HAD to.  He had to give her the greatest gift he could – not dolls or games or toys – but the gift of HOPE.

“Yes, Santa!” Sarah exclaimed, her eyes bright.  He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and left the room.  Out in the hall, the minute Santa’s eyes met Rick’s, a looked passed between them and they wept unashamed. Sarah’s mother and grandmother slipped out of the room quickly and rushed to Santa’s side to thank him.

“My only child is the same age as Sarah,” he explained quietly. “This is the least I could do.”  They nodded with understanding and hugged him.

One year later, Santa Mark was again back on the set in Milwaukee for his six-week seasonal job which he so loves to do.  Several weeks went by and then one day a child came up to sit on his lap.

“Hi, Santa! Remember me?!”

“Of course, I do,” Santa proclaimed, as he always does, smiling down at her.  After all, the secret to being a good Santa is to always make each child feel as if they are the ONLY child in the world at that moment.

“You came to see me in the hospital last year.”

Santa’s jaw dropped.  Tears immediately sprang in his eyes and he grabbed this little miracle and held her to his chest.

“Sarah!” he exclaimed.  He scarcely recognized her, for her hair was long and silky and her cheeks were rosy – much different from the little girl he had visited just a year before. He looked over and saw Sarah’s mother and grandmother in the sidelines smiling and waving and wiping their eyes.

That was the best Christmas ever for Santa Claus.  He had witnessed – and been blessed to be instrumental in bringing about – this miracle of hope.  This precious little child was healed.  Cancer-free.  Alive and well.  He silently looked up to Heaven and humbly whispered, “Thank you, Father. ‘Tis a very, Merry Christmas!”




Wild animals who’ve saved humans

EDITOR’S NOTE: We found the following wild animal heroes in a “Weird Nature” posting by Anabel Conner.  We have added the photos to go with Conner’s story summaries which she based on media coverage at the time of the life-saving events.


GORILLA SAVED TODDLER FROM ATTACK - In August of 1996 at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago, a three-year-old boy fell 18 feet into a gorilla enclosure, sustaining a rather severe head injury.

Binti Jua, a female Lowland Gorilla, protected the boy from the other gorillas, who are notoriously territorial. She then cradled him in her arms and carried him 60 feet to an entrance where zoo employees and medical personnel waited to treat his injuries.

(L) Binti Jua with her baby son

LIONS FOIL KIDNAPPING PLOT - In 2005, a 12-year-old Ethiopian girl was reportedly saved from a group of kidnappers by three lions. Seven men had abducted the girl, holding her captive for over a week to try and force her into marrying one of them. They had beaten and assaulted her repeatedly, but the potential man-eating felines apparently chased off the men and stood guard over the girl for half a day until the police and her family came.


During the 2004 tsunami in Thailand, an eight-year-old girl named Amber Mason was kept from drowning and was sheltered from the waves by an elephant. As the initial wave struck, the elephant took Amber on its back and ran for higher ground. It also created a protective wall around Amber by turning its back to the wave. The girl's family credit the elephant with saving her life, as she would have been separated from them and drowned otherwise.

(R) Amber on her heroic elephant Ning Nong


- In 1971, a woman named Yvonne Vladislavich was sailing in the Indian Ocean when the yacht she was on exploded and then sank. Since it was a leisure excursion, they were far from any shipping routes, and her chances of being noticed were almost none. Suddenly, three dolphins approached her, one from underneath, allowing her to grab hold of its body. The other two swam circles around her, protecting them from sharks. This went on for many hours until she reached a buoy, where the dolphins left her before she was picked up by a passing ship. They had traveled over 200 miles to get her there safely. If it weren't for the dolphins, she surely wouldn't have survived at sea.





Harvard Medical Professor:
“Remarkable cures could be real”

Jeffrey Rediger, MD, is a professor at Harvard Medical School who also has a master of divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary.  You may have seen him on the “Oprah Winfrey Show” or the “Dr. Oz Show” talking about his research with individuals who have recovered from illnesses considered incurable.

Below are excerpts from an article he wrote for the “Acts of Faith” newsletter after seeing the movie “Miracles from Heaven.”

When I went to see “Miracles from Heaven,” I saw more laughter, crying and applause than I’ve ever seen in a movie theater.  Clearly, this new movie – the real-life story of a young girl, suffering from an incurable illness, who was inexplicably healed after a nearly fatal accident – touches a chord, at least in the theater in Boston where I saw it.

To doctors, events like the story that this girl’s mother recounted in her memoir are impossible to explain.  Scientists call them “spontaneous remission” or “placebo responses.”  Religious people generally use a different word: “miracle.”

. . . I do not believe that we can think ourselves into health. But I do believe that principles of mind and spirit exist that we have not even begun to scientifically map in the West, and that we should be doing so.

Think of it this way: Two people can sit on a park bench together, and yet live in very different worlds.  One person can be living in hell, with a turbulent, frightened inner world, noticing and experiencing an outer world full of violence and pain.  The other person, sitting right next to him, may be living in a completely different universe, full of love, connection and beauty.

Those people might have totally different medical outcomes, influenced solely by the way they see the world.

It’s amazing to me that in the history of medicine we have never studied the people who beat the odds and find a path to health after being told that their illness is incurable or that they are going to die. . . I have listened to more than 100 of these remarkably cured individuals. . .

Take Claire Haser, for example.  She said she was diagnosed in 2008 by biopsy with adenocarcinoma of the pancreas, a brutal form of cancer.  Without surgery at an early stage, it is essentially a death sentence. . .

Haser was told that she was going to die.  She values science highly and has a long history of pursuing the best that traditional medicine can offer.  After much consideration, however, she said that she knew at a deep level that she needed to not chase a cure but rather to change her relationship with fear.

Five years after deciding not to go through cancer treatment, Haser had an abdominal CT for unrelated reasons.  It turned out, she said, that her cancer was gone. . .





Tiny dog delivers evidence of life after death

EDITOR’S NOTE:  This is true story told by a woman named Hillevi that Dr. Brian Weiss included in his book “Miracles Happen.”  It demonstrates how loved ones who have passed on sometimes resort to using animals to reach their loved ones on Earth.

I was married to a wonderful man named Robert, who passed away.  Several years after his death, I visited my friend, Mara, who had met Robert once twelve years earlier.  Mara and I lived in different parts of the country, so we did not have the chance to meet or visit each other often.

Mara had offered to give me a (psychic) reading. . . I gave her Robert’s wedding band.  She put it in her hand, and we sat across from each other. . . Her Maltese dog, Ozzie, slept next to us on the floor.

We both sat very quietly, waiting for Mara to get messages.  She told me the information that she received, and I said, “But how do I really know that Robert is with us?”

tiny dog

Suddenly, we heard a loud bang.  I turned around, and on the tile floor behind me was a small, wood-framed photo of Robert.  Next to it was Ozzie, who only was twice the size of the framed photo.  What was so amazing about this is that the photo of Robert had been in the bedroom, tucked behind some bags and a large suitcase.

What made Ozzie awaken, get up from the floor, go into the bedroom, and bring the photo to the living room?  This is something that he had never done before or since.

I went to take a look in the bedroom, and neither the bags nor the suitcase were moved.  The floors are tiled, so we would have heard if Ozzie had dragged the wooden frame across it.  Instead, he had put the frame in his mouth, carried it fifteen feet, and then dropped it on the floor behind me.  How he did this I am not sure, but Mara and I strongly felt that Robert was with us, helping Ozzie to carry the photo into the living room and drop it with a loud bang.  This was Robert’s way of answering my question.





A vivid dream, a miracle and refugees
By Mary Joyce, website editor

It was still dark outside when I awoke from a very vivid dream – one that inspired me to write this article.  In the dream, I was in a simple hilltop community with a small river at the bottom of the hill.  There were about 35-40 people silently standing by the river in three rows, one behind the other. Somehow, I knew they were hungry and were silently praying to be fed. All of them were wearing black robes and tall white turbans.
After the dream, I searched and searched for an image similar to the people in the dream.  The closest I could find was this photo to the right of a man from the Druze faith.

Next in my dream, I went into a communal kitchen and asked the cook if we could prepare food for those who were hungry at the bottom of the hill.  She immediately began preparing something for them in a very large mixing bowl, and added that was the end of her flour.  I said I would buy some more, but a voice said I could never buy enough.

Then I was directed to do two things when I awoke: (1) write about a Syrian refugee miracle for this website, and (2) search for credible charities that help Syrian refugees.  


In my Internet search for a Syrian miracle, I found many reports about refugees being helped after actually seeing Jesus.  I found this intriguing since 90 percent of Syrians follow the Islamic faith.  Here is one of those stories experienced by Marvin Lahoud, a 26-year-old volunteer with a Lebanese church. 

Marvin was in charge of distributing food vouchers to Syrian refugees.  One day he stopped by a basement space where a Muslim refugee family was sheltered. A little boy standing at the entrance looked up at Marvin, smiled and said “Come in.  We were expecting you.”

Marvin was puzzled.  He never before had contact with the family and hadn’t told anyone where he was going.  How could they have been expecting him?

The boy’s mother invited Marvin inside and asked her son to explain to Marvin what had happened the previous day.  Here is the boy’s translated story.

“Yesterday, I had a dream that was so vivid I thought it was real.  I was walking on the shore of the sea and saw a man standing in the sea with water up to his knees.  He was clothed in a bright white robe.  His face shined so bright, I couldn’t see the details of his face.  His hands were noticeably tender.  I asked him who he was.  He said, ‘I am Jesus’ and I said ‘What do you want?’

“Jesus said, ‘I want you to believe in love, have faith and keep hope.  Do not be afraid.  Help is on the way.  Tomorrow, a man will come over called Marvin and he will help you and your family.’” 

“And now you are here,” the mother said to Marvin. *

child child2

After finding Marvin’s story, I searched the Internet for credible charities that are helping Syrian refugees.  The following have all been given 4-star ratings by Charity Navigator:
International Rescue Committee, Medical Teams International, Doctors Without Borders and International Medical Corps.  There are many other charities so I encourage anyone who might want to help Syrian refugees to do their own research.

* Marvin’s story was first published by “Providence Magazine.”




book casdorph

Medical doctor confirms 10 miracle healings
By Mary Joyce, website editor

Sometimes an old worn book still has a timely message.  One of those is “THE MIRACLES – A medical doctor says yes to miracles.”  It was written in 1976 by H. Richard Casdorph. MD, PhD. 

Dr. Casdorph is no slouch of a doctor.  After graduating from Indiana University Medical School, he did his residency in Internal Medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Today at age 88, he still practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology at his Casdorph Clinic in Long Beach, California.

In the 1970s, Dr. Casdorph took on a unique research project.  He interviewed 10 people who claimed to have been miraculously healed of serious conditions. He examined each patient’s case history including X-rays, test results and medical reports.  He also submitted the case histories to medical specialists for review. 

In all 10 cases, the evidence showed that unusual healings had taken place after the individuals received a prayer for healing.  Four of those healings occurred after the people attended Kathryn Kuhlman healing meetings. She was a well-known healer who traveled extensively in the USA and many other countries between the 1940s and 1970s.

woman crowd

Arena-size audiences attended Kathryn Kuhlman’s healing meetings.

Below are three brief accounts of miracle healings from Dr. Casdorph’s study that occurred after the individuals attended Kathryn Kuhlman healing meetings.

LISA LARIOS - Lisa was diagnosed with cancer of the hip when she was 12 and was unable to walk unaided. Her family decided chemotherapy was too traumatic and called it off after one treatment.

The family was Catholic but not very religious, yet at the invitation of a family friend, they decided to attend one of Kathryn Kuhlman’s healing meetings. Their concerned friend fasted and prayed for a week before the meeting.

During the service, Lisa felt warmth in her stomach just as Kathryn Kuhlman said someone in Lisa’s section of the auditorium was being healed from cancer and should stand up.  Against her mother’s wishes, Lisa stood up.  Amazingly, she was able to walk without pain.

Lisa was X-rayed several times after that and multiple doctors confirmed that her hip had been fully restored and the cancer was gone

MARION BURGIO - When multiple sclerosis first affected Marion in 1958, she was pregnant and not yet 30. She felt numbness in her hands, kept falling over, and generally started losing coordination. Ten years later, she was suffering with bad headaches, inconstancy, loss of hearing and vision.  She couldn’t hold her head up, was unable to eat and her forearm had become deformed.

A friend who visited her regularly invited Marion to go to a Kathryn Kuhlman healing meeting.  At first, Marion refused to go, but eventually agreed to be taken in a wheelchair.

Marion couldn’t remember exactly what happened, but during the service she found herself standing up, with her back and limbs straight for the first time in years. She began to walk immediately.  Later her surprised doctor found she had been healed of all symptoms, including the deformities.

RAY JACKSON – By the time Ray attended a Kathryn Kuhlman healing meeting, he had lost a kidney to cancer and the disease had spread to his spine, pelvis, breastbone and leg. His doctors concluded that surgery was out of the question but they would start him on radiation treatments.  He was expected to live no more than a year.

Before his first treatment, he awoke during the night to hear a voice tell him he would be healed. The next day he attended a Kathryn Kuhlman miracle service during which the pain disappeared instantly. Tests the next day still showed the lesions, but subsequent tests showed that healthy new bone had filled in where the lesions had been and scans showed no evidence of an abnormality.

Dr. Casdorph said this case is especially notable because of the wealth of medical detail available from Duke University Medical Center that confirmed the healing.





The gallon of milk angel

EDITOR’S NOTE: Too often we ignore or dismiss our gut feelings, hunches and even whispers from God or angels to do or not do something.  The following story, which we received from Bobby, might encourage us all to pay more attention to that type of guidance. We’ve added the art/photos.

A young man had been to a Wednesday night Bible study where the pastor had talked about listening to God and obeying the Lord’s voice. The young man couldn’t help but wonder “Does God still speak to people?”

After service, the young man went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they discussed the message. Several different ones talked about how God had led them in different ways.


It was about 10 p.m. when the young man started driving home. Sitting in his car, he began to pray. “God, if you still speak to people, speak to me. I will listen.  I will do my best to obey.”

As he drove down the main street of his town, he had the strangest thought to stop and buy a gallon of milk. He shook his head and said out loud, “God, is that you?”

He didn’t get a reply and started on toward home, but again the thought came “Buy a gallon of milk.” The young man thought about Samuel and how he didn’t recognize the voice of God. “Okay, God, in case that is you, I will buy a gallon of milk.”



It didn’t seem like too hard a test of obedience.  He could always use the milk, so he stopped and purchased the milk and as he passed 7th Street, he again felt the urge, “Turn down that street.”

This is crazy, he thought, and drove on pass the intersection. Again, he felt he should turn down 7th Street so at the next intersection, he turned back and headed down 7th Street.

Half-jokingly, he said, “Okay, God, I will.”

He drove several blocks, when suddenly he felt like he should stop.  He pulled over to the
curb and looked around. He was in a semi-commercial part of town.  It wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst of neighborhoods either. The businesses were closed and most of the houses were dark, like the people already were in bed.

Again, he sensed something, “Go and give the milk to the people in the house across the street.” The young man looked at the house.  It looked like the people were gone or they already were asleep. He started to open the car door and then sat back in the car seat.

“Lord, this is insane.
  Those people are asleep and if I wake them up, they are going to be mad and I will look stupid.”

Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk. Finally, he opened the door, “Okay, God, if this is you, I will go to the door and give them the milk.  If you want me to look like a crazy person, okay.  I want to be obedient. I guess that will count for something, but if I don’t get an answer right away, I’m out of here.”


He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise inside.  A man’s
voice rang out, “Who is it?  What do you want?”  The door opened before the young man could get away.

The man was standing there in his jeans and T-shirt.  He looked like he’d just gotten out of
bed.  He had a strange look on his face and didn’t seem too happy to have some stranger on his doorstep.  “What is it?” The young man thrust out the gallon of milk, “Here, I brought this to you.”

The man took the milk and rushed down the hallway. Then from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the kitchen. The man was following her, holding a baby.  The baby was crying.  The man had tears running down his face.

The man began speaking and half crying, “We were just praying.  We had some big bills this month and we ran out of money.  We didn’t have any milk for our baby and I was just praying and asking God to show me how to get some milk.”

His wife in the kitchen yelled out, “I asked him to send an angel with some.  Are you an

The young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him and put it into the man’s hand.  He turned and walked back to his car and the tears were running down his face.  He knew that God still answers prayers.





Rev. Michael J.S. Carter (L) is an interfaith minister who pastored churches in New York before moving to Asheville, NC where he serves the Unitarian Universalist congregation in Swannanoa.  He has a Masters of Divinity degree from Union Theological Seminary in New York City and has authored four books: “Alien Scriptures” - “A New World If You Can Take It” – “God Consciousness” and “The Metaphysics of Spiritual Healing and the Power of Affirmative Prayer.”

His background is actually quite diverse.  He was a professional actor in New York for 25 years.  He’s a Reiki master and a diversity and anti-racism trainer who’s been recognized for his work by President Clinton.  He’s also a contactee who’s been on “Ancient Aliens.”

Man instantly healed by Pleiadian ET
By Mary Joyce, website editor

Michael Carter’s leg was swollen to the size of a tree trunk but he thought it was just a muscle injury when he hobbled into his doctor’s office in late January 2013.  Wrong!  His right leg was so huge that the doctor asked him “Are you driving?  Is someone with you?”

No one was with Michael so the doctor told him to get in a cab and go immediately to a nearby facility for an ultrasound.

“I went there and they told me I had one continuous blood clot from my ankle to the groin area and if it burst it would be the end of me,” Michael says.  “I asked if it would hurt and they said I would never know what hit me.”

In an effort to dissolve the monster clot, Michael’s doctor put him on the blood thinner Coumadin, plus Michael had to inject another blood thinner into his stomach.

About five months later when July 4th rolled around, Michael’s leg was still badly swollen but a miracle was about to happen.


“I went to bed and was tossing and turning because of a terrible thunderstorm that had canceled the fireworks,” he explains.  “I don't know how long the star person was behind me as I lay on my stomach but I felt a presence. When I turned on my back, I saw him.

He was almost as tall as my ceiling, maybe seven feet tall.  He was very pale with blond hair that almost touched his shoulders and his eyes were blue.

“He was wearing a brown robe like monks used to wear back in Renaissance times.  It had a little cord belt and the hood was not on.  He was very well built.  I could see his muscles through the robe; that’s how built he was.  A sky blue shirt was peeking out from the neckline of his robe.

“He looked at me; I looked at him.  Then he stuck his hand out toward me and an apple green light came out from the palm of his hand and hit me in my stomach area. 

“He said nothing and I didn’t feel anything. Then he dis-solved right before me.  His molecules just dissolved.  The whole experience only lasted about 30 seconds.


“When I got out of bed, I looked down and my leg was completely normal.  Believe me; I couldn’t wait to share my out-of-this-world miracle with someone.  So I called Preston Dennett, a friend who lives on the West Coast and would still be up and awake.

“I said, ‘Hey, man, since you’ve written a book about UFO healings, let me tell you what just happened to me.’  When he heard my story, he said ‘Wow! Do you mind if I put that in my next book?’ Of course I didn’t mind.  His earlier book ‘UFO Healings’ is like a Bible to me.

“About a week after that, I was meditating and in my third eye two Pleiadians showed up. 
They had longer blond hair and were wearing blue tight-fitting shirts or suits; I don’t know which because I could only see them from the pecks up.  My eyes were closed but I blinked them open and shut and the two were still there.  Then they just faded away.  I took it as a way of letting me know they were around me.

“As for my doctor, he seemed befuddled by my instant healing. All he could do was press me with questions:  ‘What happened?  How did this happen?  How did it happen so quickly?’

“I wasn’t going to tell him what actually happened, so I said, ‘Listen, I don’t know how it happened but aren’t you happy for me?  Aren’t you happy I don’t have the clot anymore?’”







Glimpse of mankind’s destiny in near-death experience

EDITOR’S NOTE:  “Tom” is an information technology professional who had a near-death experience (NDE) ten years ago when he fell from a construction site.  Like so many others who’ve had NDEs, he went to “a place of love and light” and didn’t want to return to his life on Earth. When he did, he had new insights that might be of interest to others. 

“When I left my body, I quickly went to a place of light,” Tom began.  “The light emanated love, a love I never really felt before.  It was not romantic love; it was much, much more. There was wisdom intertwined with that love.  This place was all energy, including me, and this love energy just flowed through me; it permeated my whole being.

“I was told that I had to return to Earth, that I was only halfway through.  I was told I was to be a student teacher.  Along with that, I saw two words – “student” and “teacher” – that flipped back and forth.  It was a graphic representation that on Earth I was to learn and to also teach by example.”

Tom then went on to describe Earth as being like “a classroom where we learn many, many lessons” and like a “sandbox where you really can’t mess up too much. We might build things that get torn down, get sand in our eyes and cry but it’s a very forgiving environment where we can’t mess up too much.

“From that other reality,” he continued, “we humans are seen with a great deal of love.  They want us all to succeed.  They’re very forgiving of us and our mistakes.  There was no picture of hell just a desire that we learn our lessons on Earth so we don’t have to continue returning.  It appeared that we do this over and over many times because it would be difficult to learn all the lessons here in a few lifetimes.


“There appears to be a graduation from this level, from this classroom.  It’s a graduation that we typically miss before we actually get to do it ourselves.  We will see others graduate before we actually get to the point where we’re able to graduate.

“I think the things that we’re here to learn are about love - love between each other, unity among people and a love of the Earth.  The Earth is energy, a living energy just like we are.  We’re to learn how to get along and not destroy the classroom in the process.

“There is a graduation approaching and we really need to get our act together and switch the balance so that more can graduate. It looked like only a minority of us would actually graduate, and that is okay and acceptable.

Those who don’t graduate will understand. There’s an exact place for everyone.  There’s a perfect place for each of us. It looked like those who weren’t graduating would have to go somewhere else other than Earth – other places, not one particular place.
The people who graduate would stay here.  Earth is graduating as a classroom, as well as we students.


“I saw us, each of us, as much more than we appear on Earth, that we’re each very much bigger and existing on these very much higher levels already.  It looks like we’re each pillars of light that go to infinity.  Only a small part of us is here having this experience.  We’re already amazing spiritual beings.  In a way, as a collective, we’re God.  Much of what we see as being outside of us is in fact us or us as part of a collective.

“In this other place of light, I very much wanted to join back in with the unity of all the others there.  It was a familiar environment and I very much missed it when I had to come back to Earth.  I think our path here is to work our way back to that unity.”






Raging bull sends woman on visit to heaven

The following report is from Colleen A. Barker who had a near-death experience when she was a teen working on a dairy farm.  One day the farmer needed the cows corralled into the “milking parlor” so she volunteered to bring them in from the fields.  She was given only one instruction:

“Take a cane with you.  Don’t back down if a bull gives you any trouble.  Yell at the bull and swing the cane around and it will turn and go with the cows.” 

This is what happened next in Colleen’s own words:


“I headed out to open and close the appropriate gates to make sure the cows were channeled into the milking parlor.  Once in the field, I circled around the cows but about midway through the field I was confronted by the farm’s largest of six herd bulls.

“I walked on to circle behind the herd with the bull following me. I turned toward him, waved the cane in the air and yelled at him to follow the cows; he stood his ground.  I walked toward him and waved the cane and yelled louder at him. The bull charged me but I stood my ground, yelling and waving the cane.  He hit me mid-section throwing me backwards about 15 feet and 10 feet into the air. I crashed and crumpled to the ground.

“The bull ran over to where I was now sitting and grumbled at me. I was trying to get to the barbed-wire fence but was struck down again and again by the bull.  At one point I was petting him while trying to get up; but he knocked me down again.  He swung his head at my face and I bit his ear!

“From then on he continued to beat my body around the field until I decided to play dead. He walked up to me on my right and began to butt my head into the ground; I didn't move. He butted me across my shoulders, down my back, across my hips. At one point he hit me across my rib cage; I could hear the ribs breaking.  I cried out in pain. Again and again he charged until I blacked out.”


“When I woke up, I was flat on my back, looking straight up into a sky filled with billowy clouds and a bright sun. My arms were straight out at my sides; my legs were together and straight. I was surrounded by a circle of cows that stood chewing their cuds and slobbering all over me. I was covered with flies because of the drool and manure that I had been rolled in during the attack.

(L)  Colleen A. Barker

“I lay praying to God:  ‘Lord, please send someone to help me, send the bull away, don't let him hurt me anymore, don't let me cry out in pain. Don't let the cows step on me.’  I continued to pray over and over again.  Then the bull pushed through the cows around me, continued grumbling, sniffed me and licked my foot and bloodied abdomen.  Finally, he let out a deep growling grumble, quickly lifted his massive head and walked away.

“I don't know how long I lay there but I was shivering with cold and was going into shock.   I knew I had to get out of the field before the bull returned. It was an excruciatingly painful struggle to get to the barbed-wire fence.  When I did, I saw the owner’s wife and she and her husband immediately took me to the hospital where I spent 10 days recovering from a broken collarbone, eleven ribs broken at the sternum and a punctured lung.  They couldn’t figure out why my heart wasn’t punctured too and called me ‘The Miracle Lady”and ‘The Bull Fighter.’  I was asked if I knew what happened, if I knew where I was. I answered:

‘Yes, God showed me. I woke up in Heaven that day. I was in the palm of God the Son's hand.  I had on the same clothing that I wore that day but I was standing in the center of His palm. I could see the mounds of the muscle of His palm and the mounds of His fingers as they held me. It was bright, but not too bright; warm, but not too warm.

‘I felt the most incredible love in me and through me and around me! I don't know exactly what we talked about, but I know it was God who laid me back down upon the ground; after all, how many people do you know that go through something like this and end up being laid upon the ground in the shape of a cross?’


Painting by Colleen A. Barker *

“I know that my mission here on this earth is not done yet. I painted a picture of a girl and a boy in the hand of God praying.  My experience inspired those paintings.

“The late Pastor Albert J. Wollen told me, ‘When God wants you looking up at Him; He puts you in that position.’”

* Use your computer zoom feature to see more details in the painting.





one tw fga

British actress Jane Seymour as a Bond girl in “Live and Let Die,” as a frontier doctor in “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman” and as Elise McKenna in “Somewhere in Time” with Christopher Reeve

Actress Jane Seymour's near-death experience

British actress Jane Seymour fell ill in Spain with a severe case of the flu during the shooting of the movie “Onassis: The Richest Man in the World.”  When she took a turn for the worse, she was taken to a local medical center where she was given an injection of penicillin. It caused a severe allergic reaction and a near-death experience (NDE).

"I literally left my body,” she later explained. “I had this feeling that I could see myself on the bed, with people grouped around me. I remember them all trying to resuscitate me. I was above them, in the corner of the room looking down. I saw people putting needles in me, trying to hold me down, doing things.
“I remember my whole life flashing before my eyes, but I wasn't thinking about winning Emmys or anything like that. The only thing I cared about was that I wanted to live because I did not want anyone else looking after my children.

“I was floating up there thinking, ‘No, I don't want to die. I'm not ready to leave my kids.’ And that was when I said to God, ‘If you're there, God, if you really exist and I survive, I will never take your name in vain again.’”





» Back to Top of Page

Sky Ships Over Cashiers
P.O. Box 742
Cashiers, NC 28717